Forest School is an incredible tool for wellbeing, development and outdoor play & learning, from Early Years & Primary schools, right through to adulthood. These pages answer the questions: -
• What is Forest School?
• What is the history of Forest School?
• What are the 6 Forest School principles?
• What is the ethos of Forest School?
• What happens at Forest School?
• What is the evidence for the benefits of Forest School?
• How are Forest School practitioners trained and what qualifications do they have?
• Most importantly - how can I get involved?!
You can also read or download the FREE Forest School Edition of The Outdoor Practitioner magazine here.