What's On February & March
Outdoor events & training to inspire your time outdoors.
Sign up for our regular email newsletters - link at the bottom of every page of the website.
Children's Mental Health Week
The benefits to children and young people of being outdoors and connecting to nature are limitless.
Check out this article from our friends at Learning through Landscapes:
Our Outdoor Hub has a huge section on Health & Wellbeing Outdoors.
There are loads of fascinating and inspiring events on our website!
You'll find conferences, annual events, special days & campaigns with a focus on nature, the outdoors and wellbeing. Plus courses, training and workshops for every level - from those just starting out to seasoned practitioners.
Clicking a date will take you to our Events Calendar where you can find out more.
Awareness dates & special celebrations
(right up until May) PondNet Spawn Survey
All month: Green Hearts Campaign
- 5-11 February: Children's Mental Health Week
- 13 February: Pancake Day
- 14 February: Valentines Day
- 14 –21 February: National Nest Box Week
- 27 February: International Polar Bear Day
A selection of upcoming training, courses & workshops with an outdoor focus.
Find more in the training & courses section of our events calendar.
Workshops in February & March
Forest School Training
Find out more about Forest School training and view our list of trainers signed up to the Muddy Faces Trainers Community here.
- Forest School Leader: Level 3 training here
- Forest School Assistant: Level 2 training here
- Other Forest School-related training & CPD here
Do you run outdoor training, courses or workshops?
Find out how to become part of our Trainers Network.
Muddy Faces can support your conferences training & events
Do you deliver Forest School training, or other outdoor play or learning training?
Are you running an outdoor or outdoor-related conference this year?
Join our Trainers Community.
- discounts for you & your students in the Muddy Faces shop
- free event listings on our website and links in our newsletter
- catalogues & other free gifts for your events
To find out more send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org