1. The Promoter is Muddy Faces Ltd (company no. 5899191), registered office is Farm View Works, 4a Sheffield Road, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield S12 4LT.
2. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of Muddy Faces Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter competitions.
4. By entering Muddy Faces competitions, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for competitions and details of how to enter may be via
- Muddy Faces newsletters
- Muddy Faces website competition page
- Social Media Platforms:
**Not all competitions run on every platform.**
6. Competition rules and how to enter are as indicated in the competition information.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person, unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
12. Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
13. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen as indicated in the competition information.
- Giveaway winner(s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries
- Skills, quality or answer-based entries shall be judged based on the judging criteria set out in the promotion, by employees of Muddy Faces.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winner(s) will be notified by email or social media via the account provided at point of entry, within 14 days of the closing date, and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and pick a replacement winner.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image (if provided) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter.
19. The winner’s surname and county will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, unless the winner opts out. In this case, the promoter must nevertheless still provide the information and winning entry to the ASA if challenged.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Muddy Faces and not to any other party.