Suitable for children 3yrs + (set contains small parts and loose bark may pose a choking hazard).
Block play supports children’s learning and provides a range of opportunities and experiences in different development areas:
- STEM activities can be observed when watching children using the blocks in stacking, sorting & counting
- language development - discussion, description and new vocabulary
- physicality - gross motor and fine motor skills
- problem solving and risk awareness: will the stack topple over?
- social and emotional - as children play together negotiations turn taking sharing blocks can all be observed
- imaginative play & story telling
Store indoors in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources such as radiators. Exposure to heat will cause the blocks to crack.
Our 'Shoes Family' figure sets are a perfectly sized accompaniment to this set you can choose Blue , Yellow, Green or Orange .