The sheds come fully assembled and contain all the massive loose parts set resources. They will be delivered on a pallet to the kerbside. The sheds will need to be positioned on a flat, stable base. See further details below.
With loose parts, children can work individually or collaboratively to engage and learn through real-life authentic experiences. This Massive Loose Parts Set contains many different resources to explore:
- Construction - logs, building blocks, Nature Blocks, planks & stands
- Channel making - bamboo & plastic channels, pipes, vehicles, balls, jugs, buckets, funnels
- Den building - tarpaulins, camo nets, colourful materials, den poles, stands, pegs & clips, Velcro, string
- Balancing - bases and balance poles, wood blocks, short chunky rope pieces
- Creativity and role play - pine cones, bendy wood people, coloured materials
- Pulleys and forces - pulleys, rope, robust wooden buckets
- Art - pavement chalks, chalk boards, discs, clear tarpaulin to paint on or spray water against
- Stackable storage - wooden & plastic storage crates
We recommend that your sheds are positioned on a stable base (ideally concrete or paved). The base must be level and of sufficient size (minimum 1.2m wide x 1m deep).
You will be responsible for moving the sheds from the delivery point at kerbside to your required position.
Preserving Treatment - It is extremely important for us at Muddy Faces to use a treatment that is safe for children and the environment. All our treated wood has been approved for use in playgrounds and is acceptable for human health and the environment. It is really important to check what wood treatment your supplier uses when choosing educational resources.