The Pump Hand Washing system is part of the new Muddy Faces hand washing range designed to help you maximise the use of your outdoor space.
This pump Station has a large 50l tank that requires no connection to the mains and the easy-use foot pump system allows you to wash your hands, with no hand contact and therefore little opportunity for cross contamination. The unique pump system has been designed to make the flow of the water just right for hand washing and reducing unnecessary water consumption.
- Portable and versatile place it where you need it
- Requires no mains water.
- No contact tap reducing cross contamination
- Flow limiter reduces water consumption
- The large 50L capacity tank requires minimal refilling
- Large opening for easy refilling
- Fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain
- Wooden bench has radius edges
- Timber treated for the outdoors
- Environmentally and child-safe wood treatment
- Available in two heights 60cm or 80cm
- Made in UK
Bench - The robust wooden benches are available in 2 heights.
- 60cm - suitable for younger children
- 80cm -for older children and adults.
Sink - The waste water is collected in the stainless steel sink and stored in a portable, wastewater can stored to the side or underneath.
- Stainless steel sink does not rust and is easily maintained
- 2 waste water cans allows the system to stay continuously in use
- Made in the UK
- Dimensions of sink: width 32cm, length 26cm
Cover - The hand washing station is supplied with a waterproof cover to protect it when not in use please note this cover is to help keep it clean when not in use and is not a thermal cover for the tank. Thermal tank jacket, to help keep water warm, is available as an optional extra.
The hand washing station has fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain and is made in the UK.
To make a more comfortable hand wash fill the tank with warm water. The tanks large capacity aids heat retention. A thermal jacket is available as an optional extra which can help keep the water warmer for even longer. The water temperature must be below 70 degrees. Boiling water should never be used. Always check the water temperature before use.