Making magical mud pies in a cauldron makes an engaging addition to your mud kitchen.
- to prepare the concoctions - pestle & mortar, strainers, colanders and dispensers
- to mix the spells - plastic cauldrons, a mix of utensils and wooden spoons
- transfer and pour with a variety of containers/jugs
- funnels to watch those spells swirl around
- clear jars and lids for storage
- a selection of pebbles and large shells for added magic resources
- A Mud Kitchen book for some inspiration!
- wooden shelves NOT include
- items in this kit may change due to availability
For more mud play inspiration and information check out the Mud section on the Outdoor Hub.