Creating a fixing point - the kit includes:
- a strong hempex natural-looking, rot-resistant rope ideal as a hoisting rope or as the main line in a fixed line system
- a length of hose that has been cut to protect the tree from rubbing and to help prevent the rope digging into the tree
- 2 screw gate carabiners to use for your main load bearing
- a thin light cord ideal for a throwing line.
Tying your shelter out
- thicker cord for tying your shelter out - remember if you are cutting cord always heat seal the ends otherwise it will fray and come apart
- a pack of bungees is provided to allow for give in a system where necessary.
Labelling your fixing points
- thin light cord
- a pack of small non load bearing carabiners
- a pack of wooden discs
These can all be used to set up and label your fixing points to allow for quick shelter construction.
Finally there is a dry bag to keep everything together.
For more tips and guides see Some Muddy Faces Ideas.