A very quick and simple guide to foraging for dandelions without damaging the flowers
What you'll need
- something to carry your dandelions in - we used a bike helmet!
This activity has been provided by
Useful items from our shop
Consider the environmental impact of preparing, carrying out & completing this activity. Could this impact be reduced? Specific considerations for this activity could include:
- check out our foraging tips for guidelines
- make sure your have landowners permission if needed
Health & Safety Considerations
Follow your usual operating procedures and carry out appropriate risk benefit assessments.
Some considerations particular to this activity include:
- try to pick away from roads or anywhere that might be contaminated
- wash your pickings before use
Take it further:
Read our foraging tips.
Check out our Inspirations - dandelions page for ideas on what to do with all the wonderful blooms you have collected.
Disclaimer: Muddy Faces cannot take any responsibility for accidents or damage that occurs as a result of following this activity.You are responsible for making sure the activity is conducted safely.