How can you use the Forest School ethos for the benefit of all your students?
Forest School is now being used with a wide range of different age groups and in many different settings, and it can address issues such as obesity, public health and social wellbeing.
This book includes case studies that will help to demonstrate how to run Forest School sessions with:
- children in older primary classes
- secondary schools
- children in urban environments
- special schools
- young people in residential homes
- school refusers
- young people who have been excluded
- adults with autistic-spectrum disorders
- family centres
Sara Knight is an experienced early years educator and Senior Lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University. She is a trained Forest School practitioner and author of Forest Schools and Outdoor Learning in the Early Years and Risk and Adventure in Early Years Outdoor Play.