Practice creating trails using natural materials.
What you'll need
This activity has been provided by
Useful items from our shop
Consider the environmental impact of preparing, carrying out & completing this activity. Could this impact be reduced? Specific considerations for this activity could include:
Health & Safety Considerations
Follow your usual operating procedures and carry out appropriate risk benefit assessments.
Some considerations particular to this activity include:
Lay out a trail using stick arrows.
Make it a challenge by using a code:
- crossed sticks mean – don’t go this way
- a stick with a stone on the left means – go left
- a stick with a stone on the right means – go right
- a stone on top of another means – straight on
- a stone on top of another, with one on the right means – go right
- a stone on top of another with one on the left means – go left.
Take it further:
Create your own signs.
One person could lay out a trail and hide at the end, and wait for their partner or the rest of the group to find them.
Disclaimer: Muddy Faces cannot take any responsibility for accidents or damage that occurs as a result of following this activity.You are responsible for making sure the activity is conducted safely.