- Solid construction from naturally durable FSC certified timber
- Triangular design giving good box depth
- Front panel painted in ‘seagrass’ coloured water-based paint
- 32mm hole protector suitable for most small bird species
- Opening base for easy cleaning
Position the nest box on a tree, wall, fence or building at least 1.5m – 2m above ground. Situate away from easy access by cats and predators. In the UK, the ideal aspect is facing East, though SE and NE are also fine. This ensures the box is sheltered from rain and strong sunlight. The direction of the entrance hole should be away from the prevailing wind. Having a clear flight path to the box can also be beneficial.