The station consists of a Gravity Hand wash system, a robust bench, separate sink waste collection and a cover to keep it clean when not in use.
Tank and tap - The large capacity Gravity Hand wash station is designed to help maximise the use of your outdoor space and increase your hand washing provision.
- The large 35L capacity tank provides approx. 170 ten second washes
- Easy to use, minimal-contact tap, reduces cross-contamination
- Portable and versatile – place it where you need it
- Requires no mains water
- SaveAqua tap reduces water consumption
- Low profile tank lowers centre of gravity, increasing stability
- Large opening for easy refilling
- Tank can be refilled and waste emptied whilst in use
- Fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain
- Thermal Jacket available as an optional extra (choose from drop down box)
- Made in the UK
Bench - The robust wooden benches are available in 2 heights allowing the hand washing height to be either 50cm, suitable for nursery children, and 70cm, for primary children.
- Portable and versatile - place it where you need it
- Added stabiliser for extra safety
- Radius edges
- Wood treated for the outdoors
- Environmentally and child safe wood treatment
- Available in 2 heights, 50cm or 70cm.
Sink - The waste water is collected in the stainless steel sink and stored in a portable, wastewater can underneath.
- Stainless steel sink does not rust and is easily maintained
- The sink stand is made from treated timber suitable for the outdoors
- 2 waste water cans allows the system to stay continuously in use a
- Made in the UK
Cover - The hand washing station is supplied with a waterproof cover to protect it when not in use please note this cover is to help keep it clean when not in use and is not a thermal cover for the tank. Thermal Tank Jacket to help keep water warm is available as an optional extra.
The hand washing station has fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain and is made in the UK.
The Gravity System enables you to wash your hands outdoors, without mains connection using a large capacity 35l tank. The unique SaveAqua tap, which is exclusive to Muddy Faces, is a self closing tap that cleverly functions by pressing the back of your hand up against the tap. This allows you to wash your hands as the water flows over them. The water automatically stops when your hand is removed reducing water consumption. The low-contact, innovative design makes the Gravity Hand-wash System ideal for young children and for anyone requiring a simple, low maintenance hand washing system.
The stainless steel sink is set into a wooden stand and is removable allowing for effective cleaning and maintenance. The wood is treated to allow for full outdoor use and the treatment is environmentally and child friendly.
The tank can be filled with warm water and the large capacity aids heat retention. The water temperature must be below 70 degrees. Boiling water should never be used. Always check the water temperature before use.
The tank is securely strapped to our robust wooden bench. The bench has been made out of wood that has been treated with an environmentally and child friendly wood treatment so that it can be left outside in all weathers.
- 35L tank and SaveAqua tap
- Dimensions of tank
- Overall Length - 73cm - tap hangs down approx 7cm below bottom of tank
- Tank size
- H 24cm x W 24cm x L 60cm
- Requires a stable level surface approx. 10cm higher than the height you want the hand washing to be.
- Capacity - 35L equivalent to approx. 170 ten second washes
- Dimensions of sink
- Sink width - 32cm
- Sink length- 26cm
- Gravity hand wash station 50
- Height of sink - 40cm
- Height of hand washing - 50cm
- Bench - H 60cm x W 43cm x L 60cm
- Gravity hand wash station 70
- Height of sink - 600cm
- Height of hand washing - 70cm
- Bench - H 80cm x W 43cm x L 60cm