- Super-strong steel hanging wire
- Ingenious lid locking mechanism
- Generous rain shelter roof
- Stainless steel fine mesh
- Black powder-coated steel body
- Seed catch tray
- Quick-release dispenser base for easy cleaning and good bird hygiene
Try to site the feeder with a good all-round view so that the birds can see they are safe from predators while they feed. Shelter from the sun and the cold wind is also advised. Having a branch, bush or vegetation close-by for the birds to perch on and access the area ensures safe feeding.
It is best practice to clean out your bird feeder on a regular basis. Empty out the leftover seeds onto a nearby bird table, ledge or the ground (unless the seeds have started to rot or go bad, in this case, bin them). Once emptied, wash with hot water and a hygiene brush.