This large capacity tank and tap is designed to help maximise the use of your outdoor space, increase your hand washing provision and provide a non-mains water source for outdoor play and learning.
The tank can be filled with warm water and the large capacity aids heat retention. A thermal jacket is available as an optional extra to help keep the water warmer for longer. The tank is easily filled/re-filled using a jerry can or hosepipe.
A robust metal tap with a self closing action reduces water wastage, no more worries that someone will leave the tap on and all the water is gone! The tap is located at the bottom and side of the tank.
Ideal for anyone requiring a simple, low maintenance hand washing system.
- Portable and versatile - place it where you need it
- Requires no mains water
- Self closing tap reduces water consumption
- Low profile tank lowers centre of gravity, increasing stability
- Large opening for easy refilling
- Tank can be refilled whilst in use
- Fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain
- Thermal jacket available as an optional extra
- Made in the UK
- The gravity system enables you to wash your hands outdoors, without mains connection using a large capacity 50l tank
- Tank size: 50cm x 37cm x 30cm
- Requires a stable level surface
- Capacity 50L equivalent to approx. 240 ten second washes