We are excited to announce the new Muddy Faces Hand Washing range developed to support schools and nurseries to deal with current and future requirements
This large capacity tank and tap, is designed to help maximise the use of your outdoor space and increase your hand washing provision.
- The large 35ltr capacity tank provides approx 170 Ten second washes
- Easy to use, minimal-contact tap, reduces cross-contamination
- Portable and versatile - place it where you need it
- Requires no mains water
- SaveAqua tap reduces water consumption
- Low profile tank lowers centre of gravity, increasing stability
- Large opening for easy refilling
- Tank can be refilled whilst in use
- Fully detachable parts make it easy to clean and maintain
- Thermal Jacket available as an optional extra
- Made in the UK
The Gravity System enables you to wash your hands outdoors, without mains connection using a large capacity 35l tank. The SaveAqua tap, which is exclusive to Muddy Faces, is a self closing tap that works by pressing the back of your hand up. This allows water to flow over your hands. when you remove your hand the water stops this reduces water consumption. The low-contact, innovative design makes the this System ideal for young children and for anyone requiring a simple, low maintenance hand washing system.
The tank can be filled with warm water and the large capacity aids heat retention and a thermal Jacket is available as an optional extra to help keep water warm for longer.
- System includes 35l tank and SaveAqua tap
- Overall Dimensions - Length 73cm
- Tap hangs down approx. 7cm below bottom of tank
- Tank size
- H 24cm x W 24cm x L 60cm
- Requires a stable level surface approx. 10cm higher than the height you want the hand washing to be.
- Capacity 35L equivalent to approx. 170 Ten second washes