This kit has been specifically designed for outdoor play and forest schools. For dealing with frequent, very minor accidents and incidents on a daily basis in the outdoors.
The kit is packed in a dry bag and includes:
- 1 x Plaster pack – 100 waterproof plasters in an airtight box
- 1 x Welfare pack which contains 1 finger stall, 4 pairs of plastic gloves, 1 pack of safety pins, 1 pair of scissors, 1 pair of tweezers and 10 alcohol free wipes.
- Cotton wool pack in an airtight container
- Pack of wet-wipes
- Plastic waste bag to put soiled or contaminated items or clothing
- hand sanitiser pump action bottle 80 ml