The Frontier stove is a portable wood burner that has been designed to use in the outdoors. Any type of solid fuel can be used although it is recommended to use well-seasoned, dry timber which will give the most efficiency and heat output. It is a safe way to cook outdoors without burning the ground.
The Frontier has a long flue to transport the fumes and smoke away from the cooking area. The flue sections come apart and store inside the body of the stove, and the legs fold down for easy carrying. This lightweight portability ensures that the Frontier is the ultimate cooking facility for any outdoor scenario.
The Frontier stove is portable and quick to assemble.
- Packed up, it only measures length. 450mm x d.200mm x w.250mm.
- Includes 5 flue sections that store inside the stove body
- Legs have stainless steel locking pins
- Extra strong 2mm stove top material
- 3 legs for stability on any surface.