The new and improved Firesteel 2.0 is the ultimate way to light a fire, the Army firesteel has strikes.
Originally developed by the Swedish Defence Department. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy – even in wet and cold conditions and at any altitude. The Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has made it a firm favourite amongst both survival & bushcraft enthusiasts… It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
The Swedish Firesteel 2.0 features an all new design with an improved striker and emergency whistle built into the striker handle…
- Works equally well when wet
- Scout lasts for 3,000 strikes and the Army lasts for 12,000 strikes
- Produces a 3,000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal
- 5.5cm long