Please note that these fire steels with handle are seconds and although they have failed our quality control, they are perfectly usable. The fire steel has not been set square into the handle.
Made in the UK to our specifications using the best materials available, the fire steels are made with a premium quality ferrous rod manufactured in Europe with wooden handles turned in the UK. The chunky ergonomic wooden handle makes them easier to use.
- Metal rod: 60mm length x 6mm diameter
- Wooden handle: 75mm long with 45mm of exposed ferrous rod
- Overall length of Fire Steel 120mm
- Highly pyrophoric
- Narrow dimensional tolerance
- High resistance to corrosion
- Rounded edges