The Dragons Sneeze are made in the UK.
The fire steels are made from a premium quality ferrous rod manufactured in Europe, the fire striker has a hardened steel blade made in the UK. Both fire steel and striker have chunky ergonomic wooden handles making them easier to use, the handles are turned in the UK.
They are attached by a brightly coloured lanyard to help locate the flint in a natural setting. The lanyard gives a greater range of movement than conventional fire steel systems.
- Dimensions of the Steel:
- Metal rod: 60mm length x 6mm diameter
- Wooden handle: 75mm long with 45mm of exposed ferrous rod
- Overall length of Fire Steel 120mm
- Highly pyrophoric
- Narrow dimensional tolerance
- High resistance to corrosion
- Rounded edges