The DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag is ideal to use with a Camping Hammock. As those who have tried it will know, getting into your sleeping bag inside your hammock can sometimes take a bit of time and wriggling about!
The idea with the DD Jura 2 is that you can step into your bag beside your hammock, pull it up around you and then with your arms outside sit down into your hammock already inside your sleeping bag!
- Waterproof footbox: This allows you to step into your bag on damp/ wet ground beside your hammock before pulling it up around you and sitting down into your hammock. It is also waterproof inside which allows you to stand in your bag with wet/ damp boots on if you wish (allowing you to get out of camp quickly if required, useful for military, photographers etc).
- Central Zip: Makes getting in and out of the sleeping bag much easier while in your hammock than a side zip.
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle so your belongings don’t fall out easily. Also a third pocket on the outside.
- Includes neck and zip baffles and an adjustable hood that can close snugly around you if needed.
- 2 zippers allow air into the bag at either end if too warm.
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag Size Guide:
Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2″ or 188cm
Chest size: comfy up to 44″ or 112cm chest
Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
Compressed Packed Size: 26cm x 22cm x 21cm
Shell: water repellant rip-stop nylon (not fully waterproof)
Fill: microfibre (synthetic)
Footbox: Oxford nylon (waterproof)
Rating: Comfortable down to -5 degrees C.