A large group camo shelter. Made from a tough, yet soft feel, non-rustle, 100% waterproof material that is also fire retardant. Complete with a bag to store the shelter in.
Designed by Muddy Faces and made in the UK.
This shelter has a very large sail area and it is recommended:
- Not to be used in gusty and strong wind conditions. Shelters 4m+ create large sail areas and care must be taken when using and handling these shelters in any wind conditions
- The shelter is not designed to be a semi permanent shelter or to left up unattended. Leaving a shelter up unattended, even in calm conditions, means that unseen damage can occur and over time this significantly reduces the longevity of the shelter. It could lead to your shelter failing
- Take your shelter down when not in use.
Please note that this shelter does not come with ropes, fixings or poles.
Unique features include:
- Made from fire retardant fabric that is also 100% waterproof
- 10 Strong fixing points
- Reinforced edging
- A webbing strap creates a reinforced band across the middle to give strength to the central spine
- A strong and versatile shelter
Made in the UK
- Dimensions- 4.5m x 4.5m
- Colour – Camo
- Weight – 2.66kg
- 10 Strong support tabs and military grade D loops attached to reinforced triangular gussets by 25mm webbing
- Double folded on the seams to prevent water penetration
- 25mm webbing strengthening band across the centre
- Reinforced edging – all seams have been overlocked and double stitched
- Made from woven nylon with a double PU coating that is flame retardant and waterproof
- 100% waterproof. Hydrostatic head = 1000mm. (Hydrostatic head is a fabric’s resistance to water pressure equivalent to a column height of water)