- This event has passed.
Working with Young People with Challenging Behaviour, in the Outdoors, with Jon Cree
Wednesday 20 November - Friday 22 November£325
This course is aimed at any educator who feels they want to engage and work with students in the outdoors who may be reluctant learners (of any age).
This course will delve into:
- What challenges us as leaders in the outdoors
- Theory on challenging behaviour
- Up-to-date neural research; triggers and causes for challenging behaviour
- Ways of dealing with ‘real life’ scenarios in the outdoors
- How to transfer outdoor strategies into an indoor and other settings – including looking at the validity of sanctions and rewards
- Reviewing your own policies.
Date: 20th, 21st & 22nd November 2019
Lead Facilitator: Jon Cree
Where: Mill Woods, East Sussex
Cost: £325 for the 3 day course, £55 for the Accreditation (optional). This Level 3 West Midlands Open College Network Accredited Course.
Time: 09.00 – 17.00.