- This event has passed.
Health, Wellbeing and Learning Outdoors Conference
Thursday 18 October, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm£75
With Health and Wellbeing high on the agenda in schools this conference promises to provide practical ways to develop and sustain the wellbeing of staff and pupils. A conference of current thinking, research and best practice delivered through inspiring speakers, hand-on workshops, a toolkit to take away and an amazing school venue.
The participants will understand how health and wellbeing can be delivered across all areas of the curriculum outdoors without adding to teacher’s workload.
- Forest School and Nurturing Success
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Mindfulness Working in schools
- Art and Photography through Nature
- Growth Mindset and the Great Outdoors
- Planting and Special Spaces
- Adventurous Minds are Healthy Minds
- Nurturing and Mental Health
- Woodlands and Writing for Wellbeing
- Animals in school.
Sensible outdoor clothing required.