Big Mud Day Photo Competition!
It’s not about the quality of the photo – you don’t need to be a professional photographer – we want you to capture the essence of Mud Day – the joy of mud, the muddiest play, the dirtiest faces, the messiest mess – anything muddy goes!
We particularly welcome photos from under-represented groups, including children/people with disabilities or from diverse backgrounds.
Our favourite photo will win a £150 Muddy Faces voucher!
2 runner up prizes of £50 vouchers
Photos will be posted in our Mud Gallery – come & see!
How to enter
Please mark your email Photo Competition.
- For single or standard size photos simply send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For large images, or multiple photos, please use a large file service, like We Transfer, and send to email@example.com
- It would be great if you told us the name of your project/group/organisation & location – we’ll add it to the caption in the gallery
- The best format for sending photos by email is JPEG or PNG
- We’ll send you an auto-reply to confirm we have received your photo – if you haven’t heard after 3 working days, try again.
Terms & conditions
Closing date for this competition is 9am Monday 8 July.
By entering this competition you agree that
- we can share your photo on our website, newsletters and social media
- you have permission to send the photo(s) from any person who appears in them (or parental permission for those under 16)